Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Waiting for Baby O




Well, here we are about one month away from the anticipated arrival of Baby Osborne. We thought we would start this blog so we could share photos of the preparation and of Baby O once he/she arrives.
We are excited for a big celebration this Friday....our friends are throwing us a big couples shower (I mean BIG like, we are expecting 200 people). It will be more like a cocktail (mocktails for me) party than a 'baby shower'. We have several friends and family members who will be coming from out of town. We cant wait to celebrate Baby Osborne's impending arrival with everyone!!!

Alison and Justin Osborne


7 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe that you are just a month out.I hope you have a great shower.I am so excited for you. Congrats again! Love you, Mandi

Tech Wiz Blog said...

Alison! I love your Blog! Funny thing---this is the EXACT same blog (even background!!!) that I had for my classroom last year! I've been using it this summer to keep in touch with my former students! It's: http://www.mrsfostersfourthgrade.blogspot.com/

I can't believe it's only a month away! Time sure does go fast!

Talk to you soon!

Tech Wiz Blog said...

Tech Wiz blogger is Ann! Sorry!

Shar said...

This. Blog is a great idea. I am looking forward to seeing the most recent pictures of Baby Osborne. Mom/Shar

robin said...

yea for you. I am soooooooooooooo Happy for you both...
Have a fantastic time at the shower.

Shanna said...

What a great nursery! We are praying for you. Love that you have a blog now!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!!! You are already an amazing mother! the room is beautiful!! So baby ali-o!!Enjoy the last couple of weeks w/ your beautiful belly :)