Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where have we been???

It has been a busy few days which is why I haven't updated lately. Sunday we had a PEO event that we attended with Kingzlee. Justin left us on Monday for John Deere meetings, he returned Wednesday night. So it was a busy few days for me handling her alone. Mom came on Tuesday and relieved me, which was wonderful. She fed her 3 times in a row which was quite liberating for me! I was also able to go to town and get some work and errands done which was a wonderful feeling!!! Today, Kingzlee and I went with Liz to Minden to view the exhibit at the Opera House by Hastings artists. Wonderful exhibit by the way-if you are in the area, you should definitely see it!

The biggest news though is the fact that Kingzlee slept through the night last night!!!! Hopefully it will become a habit!! It was refreshing especially since Monday night at midnight she went #2 through her diaper, pj's, and on me! And, Tuesday night she vomited (she had only spit up one time before) all down my chest at 2 in the morning!! So, her sleeping through the night was a very welcome change!

No comments: