Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meetings with Mommy

Most of our week was spent going to meetings with Mommy-but we had plenty of play time too!!!
My socks are my favorite thing to chew on......
Oh but I love my fingers and toes too!
When I am sitting in my high chair and Mommy is at the counter, I just stare and smile-Mommy says between the dogs and me, she always has 6 eyes looking at her!
I love my Concho!!!
Mommy had all of these white shirts for me and decided to make them 'more exciting', she tie dyed, painted, and adorned 5 different shirts for me, she says that they will be good to take to Florida next week!
I can get anywhere I want by scooting on my head!!!
I get really excited for my sweet potatoes at night!!! So far, I have had sweet potatoes, avocados, bananas, and pears!!!
So much for staying on my blanket, I scoot, slide, and roll to get wherever I want! I also just figured out how to 'crawl' backward this weekend-Mommy and Daddy are in SO MUCH TROUBLE when I master crawling forward!!!
Here I am with Addyson
I went to Kearney with Mommy on Thursday and met with GROW Nebraska people and Heidi kept me very entertained!!!
Liz gave me lots of love after their meeting for the Cattlemen's Ball on Wednesday
The Curtis family came over on Tuesday and kept me very entertained!!!
Alex always gives me lots of love!!!!
Mommy took photos of me on my 6 month birthday Monday, so I showed off my favorite face while blowing spit!!!
Posing!
I love it when Mommy piles all of my favorite toys around me!
With Daddy on my 6 month birthday!!!

2 comments:

pollyd said...

I haven't been here for awhile. Enjoy the pictures soooo much. Thanks for posting.

Amanda said...

I can't believe that she is 6 months old already. Where does the time go? She is absolutely beautiful.