Monday, May 11, 2009

First Mother's Day!

I enjoyed my first Mother's Day with Kingzlee at my Mom's house in Gothenburg. Justin's Mother's Day gift to himself was a bear hunt in Alaska! He shot a 7 1/2 foot grizzly! Just hope he doesn't think that is my Mother's Day gift OR that it is going in our living room! Now I just need to decide where I get to go for Father's Day!
Kingz after her bath
Trying to get my handbag!
With Grandma Shar
Stalking Grandma's kitty!
Showing off her etiquette while dining!
Such a wild woman
If you look close, you can see her tooth!
Trying on the new dress that Liz made for her
She didn't use the bouncy seat much when she was little but loves to pull herself up on it now and chew on the straps
Chewing on her 'art cards'
Chewing on her toy box.....do you sense a pattern?!?!?
She acquired her first bruise on her cheek this week in a battle with the marble floor
All she does now is pull herself up on things!
Showing off her booo-tay
Grandma came to help us while Justin was away-she wears Grandma out!
Standing AND posing is hard work!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looked like a wonderful Mother's Day for both you Mommy's. I am sure that if Justin insisted on putting the Bear in your living room you could make it look beautiful. For your sake, I hope that you do not have to become that creative. :) Happy Mother's Day!