Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Husker game, rodeo, etc

Sara met us at the football game and babysat during the game!
I gave her a choice between the football and a doll and she chose the football!
Stretching her legs after the drive to Lincoln
Relaxing before the game
We joined Daddy on the golf course on Friday
She loved walking around on the green!
With Gpa Jack on the golf course
Loves her Gpa!
'Driving' the golf cart
The rodeo was in Hastings this weekend. We went to the sponsor BBQ on Thursday and Kingzlee was spoiled by the Mignery family!

The box was almost as exciting as the gift!
She loves it!
She had a lot of help opening the gift!



She has a lot of babysitters at the rodeo!
We weaned her this week, so now it is organic cows milk in her sippy
She loves to dig in my handbag and see what treasures she can find
It is so hard to get a good photo of her now, she is either a goof ball, or screams, or refuses to look at the camera. You can see her 3 teeth now and she has 3 more coming in.

She figures it is easier to pull the toy than push it

Showing off her slippers
So innocent
D-R-A-M-A Queen
One of her favorite poses if she doesn't get her way
The Cappels came to visit last week because Grant had an appt for his broken arm-luckily he doesn't need surgery!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is way too cute! I love the flower hair ornament. I told my friends the other day the minute that Ellie is born I am putting a bow in her hair. I think that I waited to long to put the bows in their hair so they didn't want to have anything to do with them! The nurses are going to think I am crazy but I really do not care. Kingzlee is beautiful. I hope that your trip was a great one!