Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

 We went to my cousin Gregg and Von's home for Thanksgiving. Here is Kingz with Gregg, her second cousin Gabe and his Mom Jill.
 Kingz, Gabe and Julia in the golf cart-very exciting toy! It is kind of sad that Gabe and Julia are really the closest thing she has to cousins her age and we are lucky if we see them once a year.
 On Thanksgiving night, we went to Lincoln and stayed at the Embassy. Here is Kingzlee showing her cousin Cody and aunts how to use the ipad!
 Family Thanksgiving photo
 Aunt Marci took Kingzlee swimming the morning of the Colorado vs Nebraska football game
 All ready for the football game!!!!
 Pregame with the family
The cheerleader was much more exciting than lil red who was very scary!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww! I wish we lived closer my kiddos would love Kingzlee! I am so glad that you were able to see Gabe and Julia at Thanksgiving. I can't believe how big they all are getting!