Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Week!

I had my gallery opening at Graham Gallery on Saturday night. The week was busy getting ready for the show. I had approx 135 pieces of jewerly there, most of which I have made since Kingzlee was born!!! I will have more photos from the show on my blog at www.ali-o.com. Here is Kingzlee and me at the show.
We used live models for the highest end jewelry. I painted canvas sketches of each piece which are shown on the wall next to the models.
After the show, my birthday club hung out for a while at the gallery then we went down the street for a friend's birthday party. Kingzlee went along for the ride!!
BDay club hanging out with Kingzlee after the show.
Kingzlee's first Halloween was spent setting up the show at Graham Gallery. I figured she doesnt know about Halloween nor care at this point and dressing her up is more for the entertainment value of adults-so we spared her. She did have a Halloween onsie on the morning of Halloween that lasted about 30 minutes before she had a blow-out and soiled the outfit!!! Here is Angela and I after the show was set up-long night!!!
Kingzlee Mom and Dad at Graham Gallery
Kingzlee prefers to hang out without any pants on!!!
She is full of smiles, especially in the morning
Kingzlee loves her baths!

With Daddy wearing her 'DAD' shirt

We get more smiles daily!!!

No comments: