Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekly update

Kingzlee smiling at Daddy
Her eyelashes seem to grow daily! I have even had people ask me if I curl them (for the record, I do not!).
We were in Lincoln this weekend for the game and enjoyed dinner Saturday night with our parents, friends from Kansas City and from Omaha. You can see the stroller towards the back of the photo, Kingzlee slept through most of dinner so we could enjoy!!!
Kingzlee in her new Ed Hardy outfit.
With Gma Pam at dinner
Kingzlee has officially attended her first Husker football game at 11 weeks of age! Tom and Nancy were kind enough to ask us to sit in their suite during the game. It was a cold, cold day on Saturday so it was perfect, and since the Huskers beat KU, it was even better!!! This was the first time that Tom and Nancy and their family met Kingzlee.
With Justin's cousin Suzanne and her husband Jason. Jason was a champ with Kingzlee, even held her while she was crying and put her to sleep!!!
With Justin's cousin Ann.
Gma Shar, Kingzlee and I before the game. Justin had Mom sit in the suite with Kingzlee and I which was nice. Truth be told, I think he was looking forward to the afternoon with the boys and away from wife and daughter!!! He sat in our regular seats in the cold!!!
Kingzlee in her State Teez shirt and hoodie before the game.
Kingzlee met Sioux City Sue (my pledge baby from our sorority, maid of honor in our wedding, and dear friend) for the first time! She melted Sue's heart by falling asleep in her arms!
Sue, Kingzlee and Justin before the game. Notice Justin's use of the cup holder on the stroller?!?!?!
Kingzlee, Sue and I at the Embassy before the game.
Friday night, we had dinner with Travis and his girlfriend Jacy in Lincoln. He didn't last long holding her because she was hungry and crying!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is growing so fast. I love the pictures from the game. How Fun! My brother-in-law was at a game a few weeks agon on a business trip. The company had them buy Nebraska gear for the game. Well, my brother-in-law is a Buckeye fan. LOL...So guess who got the jacket? ME!!! I was so excited.