Friday, April 5, 2013

November 2012

Kingzlee and Justin camped out in the tent in our yard one evening. Kingzlee had her dolls, Hermes catalog (Dad is in trouble), flashlight and headlamp packed. Concho stayed with them in the tent and was already tuckered out as you can see! I slept with the window open and it was a cold, quiet night and I kept waking up to coyotes howling....so at 3 am, I finally talked them into coming inside! Justin didn't argue with me too much as he was sleeping on the hard ground so Kingzlee could have the mat!
Someone is getting adventurous! Still not walking yet though! And yes, we had a cage in our living room, the only way we could keep our sanity and the kids safe-they really didn't seem to mind it and kept themselves well entertained in there. 
Kingzlee's second visit to the dentist. She was really brave....until it came time for the x-rays and she said it hurt. So she cried. 
Justin and his hunting always stresses me out....now there are two of them! Kingzlee fell asleep as soon as they made it to the deer stand and missed the doe that walked right past them!
I finally started finger food in November. It worried me out as I felt like we needed two adults watching them. Kruzzy didn't like it at first, until I gave her banana bread....which she loved!!!
And Stuhrling, who usually did great with finger food, decided this was the best way to eat banana bread!
We went to the last home Husker game of the season, some friends met us from California so it was good to see them! We went to Lincoln a day early and had the babies one year photos taken with smash cakes. It was hilarious! Stuhrling crawled right to the cake and put his hands in it immediately. Kruzann was a little more timid but got the hang of it real quick! It made for a fun surprise in their diapers later!
We took the kids to Morrill Hall the morning of the game, Kingzlee loved all of the dinosaur bones! Once again, I didn't make it to the game, due to my knee. Walking around was still exhausting at this point and I was doing up to 9 hours of PT a week! uggg
FIRST BIRTHDAYS!!!!!! Birthday girl....
 Birthday boy!!!!
 We just celebrated at home and then with my family the day after Thanksgiving. Later, we went to dinner with Justin's family at Lochland. I love this photo!!!! Kruzann has vomit (she didn't like the quinoa I made her) all down her front and Stuhrling was not pleased! Hey, at least Kingzlee had fun!

We had Thanksgiving at the lake!!!!!! It was sooooo great! My cousin came with his kids and Kingzlee loved having them to play with! Justin's family also came and my sister Kristi and her husband were back so it was perfect!
After the football game the next day, we took a walk because it was so nice outside. Here we are making fun of Kingzlee and her pose that she learned from the rodeo queens!
That same weekend, we picked out our Christmas tree...
 The finished product....ready for Christmas!!!!!

No comments: