Friday, April 5, 2013

October 2012

The babies really started to play with one another in their cribs, so as I was laying in bed feeling sorry for myself since I couldn't walk without crutches, I was well entertained during nap times! About this time, Kingzlee gave up her naps. 
 We did make it to one Husker football game in October. The kids, Grandma Shar and I stayed back in the hotel and didn't go to the actual game. A lot of my family attended the game so it was fun to see everyone! We also attended a couple HC football games-the kids loved it!
 Getting more mobile!!!
 On Grandma's birthday, I had a Dr appt in Holdrege so Kingzlee went with me and we met Grandma to celebrate. Kingzlee had wrapped up something for her, and I didn't know until Grandma opened it. An empty band aid box with a toy ring inside. So funny!
 For Halloween, Kingzlee was a police officer and the babies were convicts. Even Concho had a convict costume. Right before this, Sage (the dog) came back to us. We had given her to someone who worked cattle daily thinking it would be a better fit but after 5 months, they decided she wasn't working, so we took her back. We just pretend she went to 'camp' for a while. She did come back better mannered and is great with the kids, still neurotic, but great with the kids! Anyway, on Halloween, we went to a party some of Kingzlee's friends had then trick or treating in Grandma and Grandpa Osborne's neighborhood. I was off crutches by this time but still couldn't make it too far limping around in my brace!

No comments: