Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kingzlee's big outing

Justin and I and Kingzlee at the garage sale!
Kingzlee, Grandma Pam, Justin, Great Grandma Baba and the neighbors at the garage sale


Kingzlee in her Baby O onesie that the hostesses of the shower gave us.
Mary Weber made the Baby O onesie-we love it!

I am back at the helm of the blog, which means no video of the birth! Justin is so proud of that video, he shows everyone!!!!

We had a big outing today as Kingzlee's billirubin was a little high so we had to go to the hospital lab and draw blood. Then we stopped by Grandma Pam's as she was having a garage sale so we were able to show Kingzlee off to the neighborhood. Then we went to the grocery store. She was sooooo good, we went past our feeding time and she didn't throw a fit, she really likes riding in the stroller and the car-the vibration and movement I suppose.

2 comments:

Mike, Amy, Libby, & Emma Landgren said...

Wow! You're brave! I don't think I ventured out for weeks...maybe months. ha!
What a little doll!

Amanda said...

She is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you and Justin. You are going to love having a daughter. They are so much fun, especially to dress, which you have already discovered. I love all her little outfits. Congratulations. We just might need to get to Nebraska. I want to hold her so badly. :) Mandi