Friday, August 22, 2008

Still Waiting!


We are still waiting for Baby O! Yesterday the Dr said I was dilated to 2, last week I was 1.5 so slowly moving the right direction. He also stripped my membranes but nothing is happening yet!!! I am really to a stopping point with all of my work and am afraid to start any new big projects, that would for sure make her come though!!!


The NTV interview went fine, I am glad it is over. I looked like I had 3 basketballs in my belly!!! It was quite the challenge getting my cowboy boots on for the interview, it isn't real easy to bend over and pull them on!!


I have the baby book all up to date and tonight, I stuffed bags with the special 'birth announcements' we had made. So, everything is ready to go, now all we need is a baby that is ready to make her day view!!!


We have a reception for the 'self portrait' show at Graham Gallery tomorrow night as well as a wedding shower for friends. So, Justin and I and my belly will be there. We were also invited to an event in Lincoln for Ak-Sar-Ben for Tom but decided it was a little too far from home!! Hopefully we miss all of the events tomorrow night and have a baby instead!


I have posted a photo of the dogs because soon it will be all about the baby and they may not have as many photo opps as usual!



No comments: