Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No news is.......no news!!!

It has been a few days since I checked in so thought I would do so, even though we have nothing to report!! Nothing is happening at all so I just have my nose to the grindstone working and trying to keep my mind off the fact that she doesn't seem to want to make her appearance any early!!!

Tomorrow, I have to go on a noon news show to promote a 5K run I co-chair for the rodeo. It is titled "Are you tough enough.....to run with the bulls" it is in conjunction with 'Tough enough to wear pink" and the proceeds go to the local cancer center. Last year was our first year and, even though we put it together quickly, we had a great turn out and donated over $2400 to the Morrison Cancer Center here in Hastings. It is a great event but the last thing I really want to do is appear on TV with my big belly!!! The 10 pounds that the camera adds is nothing to the pounds that Baby O adds!!!!

We have a Dr appt Thursday and will check in after that, though I am expecting no news.......

No comments: